“I fully and enthusiastically endorse Dale Denno as our next State Representative in Augusta.
- He has an impressive background in the private sector as well as in public service. He honed his business skills as a Vice-President at UNUM, and as a Director at Dielectric in Raymond.
- As a two-term member of the SAD# 51 school board, a state Assistant Attorney General, and most recently as the top official of DHHS’s largest office, Dale has demonstrated his deep commitment to serving the public.
Having earned the respect of both Democrats and Republicans in Augusta, Dale is ideally suited to serve us well in the next Legislature.”
–Representative Steve Moriarty
“I’m a registered Republican, and I support sending Dale to the House. Having served with him for 6 years on the SAD 51 school board, I know he’s both passionate about educational achievement and fiscally prudent with taxpayer dollars.”
–Ron Bancroft, Founder and President of Bancroft & Co.
- Maine Education Association
- Maine Conservation Voters
- Sierra Club
- Planned Parenthood Maine Action Fund
- Equality Maine
- MSEA/SEIU (2014; 2016 not yet announced)
- Maine People’s Alliance
- Sportsmen’s Alliance (high “B” rating; no endorsement)